|Please reach email@example.com to apply.
This is a combo role – so candidate will need to have experience in pre-sales support, as well have extensive specialist knowledge (technical).
Location: Mid-Atlantic region (NJ, NY or CT). 50% of work is remote (from home)
At Client, the Enterprise Solutions Architect is a hands-on technical presales position where time is split between providing direction and specialist knowledge throughout the sales cycle and keeping the skills sharp applying the technology solutions and services to client business.
The Enterprise Solutions Architect focuses on large and complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions and advises internal and external clients on overall solution architectures to drive resell, consulting, and managed services revenue.
The successful Enterprise Solutions Architect seeks continual learning and continuous improvement, drives thought leadership and Oracle community involvement, and maintains the highest standard of delivery.
In addition to expert level knowledge of Oracle Middleware Products and Applications, consulting knowledge of the following technologies and concepts is highly desirable: Oracle Middleware Products including but not limited to WebLogic, coherence, ODI, Service Bus, Oracle Cloud Adapters, SOA Suite, WebCenter, Identity management stack, Oracle E-Business Suite. Proficiency in DBMS/RAC, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Performance Tuning, Backup and Recovery, Data Replication and Integration, Data Warehousing, and Enterprise Application Architecture is required.
Travel: 30-50%, most of work is remote.
Location: Preferred areas of residency : Candidate must reside in Midlantic region, which includes the states of New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut.
· Work together with account managers and partners to establish and understand the customers’ requirements
· Identify the appropriate solutions that meet the customers’ requirements
· Deliver product presentations tailored to the customers’ requirements
· Effectively communicate technical answers to questions customers may have regarding the solution
· Facilitate customer product and solution understanding through Proof of Concept/Value engagements (POC’s, POV’s)
· Install and configure applications/products for proof of concept/value
· Deliver technical product demonstrations, presentations, webinars, and event participation
· Maintain solid, technical understanding of products in conjunction with business benefits
· Define and document best practices and methodologies to enable consistent, high quality repeatable delivery of services
· Develop productivity and delivery enablement tools
· Act as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced team members
· Participate in thought leadership activities such as authoring white papers, blogs, and presentations
· Lead client projects and implement proven solutions
· Team player
Required Skills: Candidates must have a minimum of ten years of experience supporting Oracle production environments including at least 2+ years in pre-sales role.
Expert level experience in Oracle Technology including:
· Oracle Middleware Products, Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle database server.
· Experience in application architecture for Oracle Middleware Products and other related Oracle technologies.
· Experience implementing Middleware stack on Exalogic, Oracle Big data appliance and like.
· Advanced Oracle Database and WebLogic Concepts.
· Oracle WebLogic clusters, multi-data center topologies, Oracle RAC, Grid Control, ASM, Enterprise Manager, Data Guard
· Understanding Oracle Core technology (DB, Middleware, BI etc..)
||WebLogic, coherence, ODI, Service Bus, Oracle Cloud Adapters, SOA Suite, WebCenter, Identity management stack, Oracle E-Business Suite