MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Serves as the system administrator for the Salesforce instance supporting Core receivables program.
Performs system administrator tasks but not limited to: Salesforce data loads, Salesforce code migration and artifact deployment, Salesforce code merge, Salesforce reports, Salesforce user administration etc.
Creates documentation to support management and maintenance of Salesforce and associated applications.
Provides assistance to developers and testers in order to resolve defects encountered during the development or testing process. As needed, gathers requirements, develops and tests and documents test results.
Educates system users and stakeholders of Salesforce capabilities and helps developers understand the business impact of technical decisions.
Develops and maintains business and technical knowledge of Salesforce and associated applications
Position requires 1 to 2 years of salesforce.com administrator experience:
Provide effective system administration and maintenance of salesforce.com org
Leverage salesforce.com best practices for platform administration
Create and Maintain Users, Roles, Profiles, Groups, Sharing Rules for existing and new Salesforce projects
Manage sandboxes for existing Core receivables work streams
Knowledge and experience with configuring ad hoc reports.
Knowledge of using Data Loader to load data to support testing activities.
Demonstrated experience with Salesforce deployments and using change sets and or ant scripts, resolving deployment related issues, migration of those change to multiple Salesforce instances (Dev, QA, Stage)
Experience in developing and documenting processes, procedures for system usage and integration.
Experience creating system maintenance and training documentation.
Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Extensive PC software skills including Microsoft Office suite of products such as Word, Power Point, Excel, MS Project, etc.
• Must be well organized, detailed oriented and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must have strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
• Must be a team player, use professional judgement, and support organizational and departmental goals.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and persuade customers, associates and management at all levels,
• Excellent meeting facilitation skills and the ability to present technical information to internal clients at all levels and/or some external partners in a manner that is understandable.
• Ability to work independently and effectively in small teams is necessary.
• Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
• Ability to work with vendor(s) technical support staff and escalate issues when necessary.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
Education and other requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in any field with relevant work experience in configuring and administering Salesforce