|IT Project Manager – San Francisco, CA
The IT Project Manager is responsible for all IT projects internal and external, as well as, developing and leading a strategically oriented project team with the objective of prioritizing and optimizing the team performance in supporting of the IT strategy.
Responsibilities include the development of project proposals, planning, decision-making and project fiscal management. Supervision is exercised over professional, technical and administrative personnel.
The IT Project Manager must ensure the high-quality delivery of project deliverables that meet the needs of stakeholders in collaboration with project team, implementation teams and organizational leadership.
The IT Project Manager will be working on datacenter projects relating to facilities and Server Lifecycle Management (upgrades). The PM will be working with the vendors and managing vendors to implement solutions on time, on schedule and within budget.
We are looking for a hands-on PM, who can drive projects to completion, manage a diverse team of technical engineers, facilities personnel and contractors.
· Provide education and guidance to stakeholders in order to achieve successful acceptance of initiatives
- Previous experience working with a diverse multi-company team; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Directs and coordinates activities/performance objectives of project personnel to monitor project(s) so that they progress on schedule and within budget
· Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools (e.g.: PMBOK)
· Experience producing project reports, project documents, and evaluating risks for escalation to PMO management for mitigation.
· Proven ability to effectively communicate verbally or in written form, with all levels of the organization, and able to influence a larger team to perform toward the same goal
- Proven ability to build motivated, collaborative and productive cross functional teams
· Excellent organizational and time management skill
4+ recent years’ experience as lead PM for projects involving:
· Demonstrated success tracking project budget, resources, revenue potential, expenses, and other associated key performance indicators
- Hands-On Network Telecom Experience
- Comfortable with CISCO networking equipment
- VOIP/Call Manager/UCCE
- Firewalls/Load Balancing
- Expertise with MS Project and Excel
· Ability to work under pressure, managing competing priorities, and building a team of professional who can complete tasks on time within a fast paced environment
· Working knowledge of technology, vendors, products, development and support alternatives
· Proven business skills including financial analysis and budgeting
· PMI/PMP certification, preferred but formal PM training is required
· Understanding of IT process and infrastructure/data related projects
· Ability to establish effective working relationships with associates, counterparts and external customers.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com