MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master who will work with newly formed teams, concurrently manage and coach one or more custom mobility products across mobile app development. You will support the team and the Product Owner and helps them communicate, solve problems and deliver a great product. It’s your role to teach the team all ways of agile software practices, lead all Scrum ceremonies, remove impediments and shield them from external distractions. You will bring the Product Owner and the team together and helps them understand each other. You would be a personal coach for team members and an innovator who constantly seek ways to improve yourself and the team.
· 3+ year of experience working as a Scrum Master in an agile environment
· Knowledge of Agile software development principles, values, concepts, methods, best practices, and techniques as needed to perform at the job level
· Custom Mobile application development or mobile platform development experience
· Knowledge of workforce planning analytics theories, concepts, methods, best practices, and techniques as needed to perform at the job level
· Competency in developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
· Competency in building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
· Competency in applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization goals
· Competency in effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization
· Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team
· Confident and skilled at navigating the team through road-blocks to allow sprints to be completed on time
· Past developer experience would be ideal
· Ability to coach team on agile practices and ensure adherence to agile methodology to deliver max business value on time
· Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex messages and teach new concepts
· Able to resolve conflicts within the team before they become an issue – strong mediator
· Active coach and mentor whose goal is to grow and maximize the team’s potential
· Assertive, with the confidence to be voice of authority – not afraid to do what is best for the team
· Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around her/him
· Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace.
· Scrum Master certification preferred
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com