- Provide design, configuration, and troubleshooting services (functional and technical) for Workday Human Capital Management solution.
- Provide troubleshooting support for functional and technical production issues, including coordinating with Workday using their case management system.
- Collaborate with functional and technical stakeholders to optimize business processes (particularly workflow/security). Collaboration will be both in-person and virtual/remote so demonstrated experience in both is important.
- Collaborate with functional stakeholders to build reporting (basic and advanced – calc fields/all reporting types)
- Assist in researching new capabilities within Workday
- Work closely with other Workday technical resources to ensure continuous improvement of company-owned integrations. Support as back-up for integration troubleshooting and enhancements.
- Manage Workday functional ticketing queue to ensure tickets are addressed in a timely manner with excellent customer service
- Manage Workday major releases, identifying impact and enhancement opportunities associated with a new release, and communicating appropriately. Support regression testing and introduction of required changes as new Workday releases are introduced. Both manual testing and using Kainos automated testing solution will be involved.
- Provide change management support by delivering training and development of materials (i.e. QRGs, FAQs, and training decks)
- Design and configure new Workday enhancements as needed and when they are made available with each new release. Coordinate with Workday’s Change Control Board to evaluate, prioritize, and schedule these enhancements.
- Manage Workday team SharePoint knowledgebase to ensure critical knowledge sharing opportunities exist and information can be accessed on demand by all relevant stakeholders (familiarity with SharePoint wiki/library/security functionality)
- Familiarity with basic elements of Agile Scrum methodology to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of work
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is required
- Involved in at least 1 Workday implementation or equivalent Workday experience
- Involved in a Workday implementation of manager self-service
- Workday functional expertise and familiarity with technical offerings (EIB/Core Connectors)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and organizational skills, and the ability to build strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams alike at all levels including senior management