MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Sr. Network Engineer
· More than 7+ years experience in the operations of a large enterprise data communications systems, including LANs and/or WANs and Firewalls.
· Expert level experience with Cisco routers and switches, including Nexus platform
· Experience with F5 and Cisco ACE Load Balancers
· Extensive firewall experience, Cisco ASA
· Knowledge of routing protocols: EIGRP, BGP
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Strong knowledge of LAN related technologies: STP, VLANs, HSRP, VTP etc.
· In depth knowledge of TCP/IP
· Working technical knowledge of HTTP/S, DNS, POP, SMTP, FTP, SNMP, TACACs+, Proxy Servers, etc
· Excellent customer facing skills and ability to provide advanced technical engineering designs and proposals to enterprise clients
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
· Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Strong customer service orientation
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Familiar or exposure with virtual networking technologies including VXLAN, VMWARE VDS and VSS, and NSX would be helpful but not required
· Familiar or exposure to public cloud architectures including Microsoft Azure and AWS would be helpful
· Familiar and exposure to Cisco MDS SAN platform
· CCNP/CCIE highly desired
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org