The Ideal candidate should be a seasoned Consulting Architect who is an expert in Integration Architecture and has a deep understanding of a wide range of technologies including complex Data Architecture modelling and Performance Architecture of backend services along with Financial Services industry experience. One who can champion in transforming the organization digitally, and provide a solid map of back office services to front office services architecture. Additionally, he/she must have vividly illustrative and consensus building talent within two large organization’s cross-functional teams. The role requires strong communication/soft skills to influence and push the right-idea forward and thrive in optimizing the customer journey at every touch point.
- Strong analysis capability, able to lead an effort independently with minimum supervision such as interviewing and collecting data from various teams within the organization.
- Must have experience in creating project Solution Blueprints and possess strong documentation skills.
- Must have ability to influence and lead the Technical Architecture Design discussions.
- Reverse engineer and document the as-is architecture of application minimum supervision assistance
- Must have expertise in Microsoft tools such Visio, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to multitask and must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Assist with data modeling, process flow analysis, definition and refinement of business processes
- Ability to lead and execute POC in new and emerging digital technology
- Promote industry best practices for performance modeling, testing and tuning techniques
- Maintain applications compliance for financial, audit and security requirements
- Deep expertise in at least two of the following disciplines, familiarity with all: technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical architecture requirements.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies quickly.
- Experience in SOA architecture (micro/nano) and enterprise services implementation is must
- Knowledge and experience in Information Management / Data Management
- Minimum 10 years of total IT experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Architecting and Designing complex high-available systems.
- Must have strong Architecture Analysis capability.
- Experience in Virtual Computing Environment.
- Experience with different project management methodologies e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Iterative Waterfall, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and modeling skills.
- Experience in Application integration analysis in complex and distributed environment that includes multiple datacenters.
- Experience in creating complex Blue Prints (both Technical and Business), strong documentation and presentation skills are required for this position.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft tools such Visio, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
Good to have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or other related advanced degree
- Experience in Auto finance industry.
- IBM System Architect experience
- Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, DoDAF or Zachman Framework experience
- Archimate experience