|McAfee ePS Implementation
8+ years experience preferably in Global Banking financial markets. Proven track record of delivering large scale global complex infra/ security projects
3rd Line - Operational responsibility for the endpoint management infrastructure utilizing:
· McAfee ePO (anti-virus and encryption)
· McAfee Move (Multi-Platform) - Vmware, AWS
. McAfee Application Control (SolidCore) (Application while listing)
. McAfee Host DLP
. McAfee FRP (File & Removable media Protection)
· Microsoft SCCM (deployment)
. Microsoft OS (Desktop & Server)
· Citrix XenDesktop & PVS
· LoginVSI (Desirable)
· Implement top quality end point monitoring and security (AV) solution for a Global Financial customer based on McAfee technology.
· Deliver, maintain and troubleshoot endpoint builds\deployment
· Support software deployment packages\tasks and management scripts.
· Work with the Technology Manager to build and execute the vision and strategy for the endpoint environment, software and hardware configuration etc.
· Execute reports within management systems (SCCM, ePO, etc) for strategic decision making (licensing, patch/vulnerability, asset intelligence, fleet health, etc.)
Leadership & Communication:
· Key contributor to the operational effectiveness of the endpoint infrastructure, architecture, and deployment.
· Provide technical guidance and education to customers team members.
· Participate on a variety of cross-functional teams to proactively address support issues.
· Work closely with peers, senior staff, and leadership to ensure goals are achieved.
· Follow up on outstanding issues with project teams, strategic business partners and leadership.
· Work independently with minimal guidance while simultaneously being a collaborative team member striving for team success.
· Deliver regular status updates to project teams and leadership.
· Drive continuous improvement of systems and processes, as well as generate innovative approaches and solutions to recurring tasks or trending issues.
· Provide outstanding customer service.
Management & Administration:
· Mitigate risk, and provide consistency and dependability by adhering to the customers policies and procedures for change and incident management policies.
· Create and maintain thorough documentation for all endpoint solutions, code, configurations and processes.
· Act as an escalation point for complex technical issues.
· Utilize strong organizational, analytical, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
· Provide consistent follow-up on incidents/changes/tasks until final objectives are completed.
· Advise on and meet project schedules and timelines.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 |Email email@example.com