|Please reach Email firstname.lastname@example.org to Apply
with experience with Compliance Program and Operational Practices to align with supervisory requirements and expectations of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (“CFPB”)
and applicable State regulators. In addition, previous experience with implementing changes to business processes and compliance controls is required.
The Senior PM will have oversight and be responsible for the IT-related implementation efforts of its action plans identified by Management by providing IT SMS and PMO support. The scope of each of the 11 action plans includes activities related to technology solutions will specifically cover. The action plans include 1) Board Oversight; 2) Three Lines of Defense; 3) Change Management & Training; 4) Third Party Risk Management Program; 5) Complaints Handling; 6) Military Lending Center of Excellence; 7) Credit Bureau Management; 8) Credit Operations; 9) Payment Processing; 10) Collections; and 11) Lease-End Processing.
- Work with client to assess and recommend technology solutions for enhancing compliance, governance and operations activities;
- Work with client to assess and draft business and technical requirements for the associated technology solutions identified by Management;
- Draft detailed project plans and define the steps necessary for implementing the technology-related phases of action plans for approval by client;
- Support ongoing project management for IT-related activities of the work stream action plans and implementation roadmap, including such areas as:
- Recommending project success factors/milestones to manage, monitor and measure progress against the implementation roadmap for consideration;
- Providing input to the master project plan outlining the necessary steps to implement the IT defined in work stream action items;
- Providing input to the documented change management and communications plan in alignment with the IT implementation activities in support of stakeholder engagement;
- Updating and drafting documents for a defined and agreed IT-related scope of procedures and other supporting materials for specified work streams as needed;
- Monitoring the IT-related activities within the project plan across all work streams, recommending timelines and ongoing maintenance for consideration;
- Drafting periodic status reports and facilitating status update sessions directly related to IT-related activities; and
- Preparation and packaging of applicable materials required for review and approval by Management.
- Support the execution of technology activities, in coordination with internal stakeholders, defined in the implementation roadmap and work stream action plans, as defined above.
- 10+ years PM experience in large enterprise environments
- PMP certified with a formal training in Agile & PMBOK
- Former and recent experience managing a project related to Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (“CFPB”) and applicable State regulators
- Previous experience with implementing changes to business processes and compliance controls is required.
- Expertise with all aspects of MS Office.
- Knowledge of formal Change Control Management
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com