MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Senior Software Engineer – PXE
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for design, development, test and integration of modules and features for deep packet inspection (DPI) library known as PXE. PXE is a core company technology that provides network traffic visibility to key company products. This is a hands-on position requiring experience with the full software development life cycle using Agile Scrum as well as strong technical and programming background. Candidates will have strong Linux development experience, expertise in C programming and strong domain knowledge of network protocols.
· 5-10 years of software development experience
· Strong C programming skills
· Experience developing software for Linux: gcc, Makefiles
· Experience building and optimizing applications where performance is critical
· Strong debugging and performance analysis skills, experienced with tools like gdb, valgrind
· Expertise in TCP/IP and other network protocols
· Network monitoring and protocol analysis experience using tools like Wireshark, tcpdump, tcpreplay
· Experience with Python for test automation
Experience in the deep packet inspection domain
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or similar degree required.
Resource Manager| MatchPoint Solutions | Office (925) 829-4607| Email JColeman@matchps.com