MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Technical Project Management. - Security
San Francisco, CA
· Technical Project Management. Manage multiple technical projects including scope definition, planning and execution. This includes creation and communication of end-to-end project plans, clearly outlining dependencies and ownership. Enable the engineers by providing technical interaction and guidance when applicable.
· Security Focused. Work alongside world-class engineers to secure a global infrastructure.
· Business Focused. Drive efforts based on business benefit and overall value.
· Master Planner: Partner with the execution teams to build project/work plans across multiple dependencies.
· Prioritization. Work with the project team members to prioritize work both internal and external to the project.
· Resource Management. Work with the project team to define and track the projects different technical and non-technical resources.
· Task Master. Continuous tracking and follow up on the different efforts and tasks.
· Vendor Management. Engage and oversee vendors and contract resources that may be required.
SEEKING THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES
· Natural leader. You build relationships quickly. People look to you for direction and feel supported by you.
· Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
· Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize process.
· Knowledgeable. Experience and knowledge of engineering projects, with an in depth working knowledge of PM lifecycle processes, including both agile and waterfall. Communication. Excellent written and oral communications
· Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
· Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
· A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed. Partnering cross-functionally to solve problems.
· Analytically oriented. You have excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
· Bias to action. You drive results in a big way and can get things done in a highly matrix and relationship-based organization.
· 5+ years’ experience in technical project management in a fast-paced, "startup-like” corporate IT environment.
· Experienced securing the following technologies:
o Global multi-purpose authentication systems
o Virtual, On-Prem systems and Cloud services
o System management, devops and automation
o Networks, bandwidth, latency
o Cross-System and data integration