||Big Data Product Manager
Sephora is looking for a Big Data Sr. or Principal Product Manager to help drive data projects across Sephora. In this role, the candidate will partner with multiple stakeholders including the CRM, Analytics, Big Data/EDW, Marketing and IT teams to define and execute on initiatives across all channels and platforms. This position requires an experienced senior or principal product manager with solid technical experience working with complex systems with large data sets and analytical tools.
As a member of the Product Management organization, you will work closely with other Product Managers to leverage best practices across digital channels, work on projects that impact multiple channels as well as assess cross channel impacts. This position has a high level of exposure throughout the digital organization and the candidate must demonstrate strong leadership and influence with the ability to communicate a clear product vision to both business and technical partners.
- Partner with the Big Data, IT and Analytics teams to research, extend, and grow current data offerings, such as advanced and predictive analytics, capabilities, big data, etc.
- Help define initial product and project strategy; define the vision, story and approach; ability to create a long term phased roadmap
- Ability to identify implementation options and guide business partners on recommendations and prioritization
- Manage the day to day activities of defining and prioritizing requirements and incident tracking; experience with JIRA and Agile methodologies
- Create, document and implement processes where needed to achieve desired strategies
- Drive continual improvements and best in class data programs to inform the product roadmap with new ideas based on ongoing market and competitive analysis
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in product management or product strategy with a proven history of launching success and big data and e-commerce initiatives
- Experience integrating Hadoop, enterprise data warehouse, Predictive Analytics, CRM, and SQL databases within organizations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to partner both with business and technical teams.
- Self-sufficient with ability to operate effectively without close supervision.
- Proven multi-tasking skills with ability to meet critical deadlines while maintaining strong relationships with internal teams and vendor partners.
management tools, etc.
- Experience or knowledge with analytical tools/systems: predictive analytics, SAS, R, tableau, APT
- Experience or knowledge of BrightTag/Signal, Adobe Analytics & Target, ESP (Epsilon)
- Experience with Martech tools and systems: Liveramp, Tapad, DMP, Campaign/Adserver
||Big Data /EDW Product Experience