||Product Analytics, Product Manager
The Analytics product manager position will partner closely with the analytics reporting team, testing/optimization, business partners, product owners, and IT teams. This person will partner will be responsible for managing Sephora’s Analytics and data implementations across multiple platforms.
Desired skills & experience:
- Manage Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) implementations across our mobile app platforms and projects (iOS and Android)
- Work with business partners & analytics reporting teams to gather requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Partner with our IT and QA teams to ensure that analytics tagging is implemented correctly
- Maintain data quality and ensure best in class analytics implementation
- Assist in planning the analytics roadmap
- Stay up to date on trends and best practices in web analytics and e-commerce
- Write bugs/stories in JIRA
- 4+ years Analytics implementation
- Experience as a web analyst
- Experience with JIRA, Charles/firebug/fiddler/etc.
- Exposure to scripting languages
- Experience with QA’ing analytics tagging
- Strong business acumen, excellent interpersonal abilities
- Ability to prioritize and work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous product management experience
- Experience with Signal (BrightTag), Ensighten, and/or Adobe Tag Manager