MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
· In depth knowledge about data warehousing (data acquisition, data management and data consumption)
· ETL Design on assigned projects.
· Aid in gathering Requirements, conducting Business Analysis, and writing technical design specifications.
· Evaluate and design Conceptual /Logical and Physical Data Models; define logical views and physical data security structures.
· ETL performance tunings, optimization, code quality and standards.
· Validates and Review the Test Plans and Test Scenarios, Test Cases; verify Test Results.
· Perform problem determination (root cause analysis), document the source of problems and their resolution. Recognize and analyze trends in errors so as to identify and install long term solutions to problems.
· Adheres to Company BI documented Development Standards, Best Practices and Guidelines,
ensure compatibility, scalability, and integration with other data platforms.
· Best Practices in leading a development team providing guidance / training and taking care of the work reviews.
· Provide creative solutions around visual representation of data for optimum usability
charts, graphs, dashboard design
· Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design,
analysis, validation, and documentation.
· Effectively communicate with Business users and customers.
· Review the designs and code created by others and provides constructive feedback.
· Project Manage key components of the project (Technology PM)
· Work across BTS-BI teams to engage the right resources at the right time to ensure objectives/requirements are delivered on schedule
· Work with business to identify areas requiring decisions/clarity in order to define project scope and objectives/requirements.
· Identify and assess risks due to changes in scope (business decisions/changes), resources, or timeline
· Working closely with SOX PMO team for designing/refining SOX controls, and Audit work with external auditors
· Align architecture diagrams and process flows to project plan to identify and remediate gaps
· Keep open communication with all team members involved
· Technical Acumen
· Ability to work at both detail and high level
· Ability to communicate to multiple audiences
· Work across multiple departments to ensure that all components supporting the end-to-end objective/requirement have been assigned
· Project lead experience with large technology implementations
· Technical acumen
· Strong Communication skills and able to work with many types of people
· Ability to drive across multiple stakeholder organizations
· Experience modeling budget scenarios and status
· Business Intelligence experience
· 8-12 years of relevant work experience (in similar field and/or industry)