MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
LOCAL CANDIDATES MUCH PREFERRED. Strong Oracle skills are strongly desired. OUD, OAM, OIM, etc.
Security Architect provides architectural vision, strategy, and principles in the development, maintenance and enforcement of corporate information security standards, procedures and guidelines for IT systems across all platforms and infrastructures. The Security Architect works with business teams, technical teams and senior management to develop strategies that align with business objectives and take advantage of emerging security technologies and practices.
Responsibilities may include:
1. Passionate about data quality & integrity / attestation
2. Design identity management integrations with Workday, OIM, MIM and custom systems
3. Apply data warehouse / datamart concepts in the identity space
4. Support HR initiatives during the merge of two large corporations
5. Architect the complete self-service solution for enterprise users
6. Take ownership of the identity data lifecycle and orchestration processes
7. Securely store and transmit PII data as well as apply privileged account management practices
8. Support the global ID initiative
9. Design automated entitlements to support business requirements
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is required
- A minimum of 8 years of security application architecture, data security and code review experience.
- Must have expert level knowledge of a wide variety of information security architectures, concepts and techniques, as well as supporting security tools
- Exemplary general IT knowledge (applications development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation, standards, best practices, security, hardware, networking, OS, DBMS, middleware, etc.)
- Experience with secure application architecture, application intrusion and vulnerability penetration testing, secure coding practices, J2EE/.NET/Web Services Architecture and code review
- Experience with pattern oriented design and architecture of high-volume transactional systems
- Experience in identifying and validating application vulnerabilities at both an architectural and source code level.
- Must have strong skills in networking (TCP/IP, topology & security), operating systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux, Citrix, Midrange and Mainframe), databases, application security, web operations (internet security), and secure remote access capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of information security best practices, regulatory concerns and security standards including COBIT, ISO, ITIL, CMM, and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Effective project management skills, including the ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and balance multiple tasks and/or projects to ensure target dates and goals are achieved
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of multiple internal and external cross-functional teams to perform thorough audit processes
- Must have excellent analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
Desired technical skills include: Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Unified Directory, Oracle Access Manager, Workday, Active Directory, Azure, ADFS, SPML, Linux, MSSQL, LDAP, XML, Oracle DB, SQL Server, Weblogic, REST