MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Senior HR Business Analyst
Workday Experience a MUST HAVE.
Please reach me at email@example.com
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Client went live with Workday on January 1, 2017. We are seeking a Workday experienced Senior Business Analyst who will be key HR technology partner consulting directly with our HR Workday functional work stream owners (compensation, benefits, payroll, recruiting, talent), HR business partners and leaders, and the CIO’s technology delivery team to maintain, enhance and optimize Client’ Workday global platform. Client has installed all HR modules offered by Workday and is looking for highly skilled HR technology partners with Workday experience.
Responsibilities will also include input to project planning and administration, scoping, determining and documenting business requirements, creating functional specifications, developing and executing test plans and scripts, and streamlining and improving current processes. The Senior Business Analyst will have strategic consultancy skills with proven leadership, analytical, project management and relationship building skills.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for Workday projects, acting as a liaison between the users, IT teams and third parties; collaborate with all; to effectively prioritize and execute projects against the technology roadmap
• Lead and advise the business partners in assessing technology needs, developing and documenting business requirements and functional specifications, developing test conditions, conducting acceptance testing and implementing solutions
• Act as subject matter expert on Workday solutions and other HR applications and business processes within HR lines of business
• Act as project manager for assigned HR technology or process projects, including managing project team activities, tasks, deliverables and timelines
• Assist in developing updated delivery standards for the HR technology team, including refined processes to gather business requirements, updated testing strategies, and enhanced business readiness approaches
• Recommend plans for continued process improvements, system enhancements and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs
• Act as a liaison between the business and IT. Builds and manages stakeholder relationships with the ability to keep stakeholders engaged, responsible and proactive in working toward deliverable goals and objectives