Network Engineer with Aruba wireless
- 7+ years in designing and implementing data center infrastructure using Cisco technologies (Nexus, ASA, ISR and legacy solutions) in an Enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of security solutions preferred (VPN, Firewalls)
- Aruba wireless background and experience
- Experience with load balancing solutions is a plus
- Professional certification (CCNP) in the following is highly desired-Cisco routing, switching
- Strong understanding of vPCs, VDCs.
- BGP and OSPF experience is required.
- Networking Protocols/Services BGP, OSPF
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills to facilitate interactions with business clients and members of other technology teams
- Ability to communicate, and present verbally and written, with a high level of confidence and skill.
- Experience with current networking best practices in IT standards and principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with packet capture, e.g., Wireshark, and log analysis products
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Commitment to keep up-to-date with IT trends and developments
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com