AirWatch and WorkspaceONE Architect
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 6 + months
The skills needed to be successful at the role are as follows:
- Migrating from old enterprise datacenter to a new data center. This consultant would be supporting this initiative. They will need in depth knowledge within AirWatch, WorkspaceONE and VDI. This person will focus on the migration efforts and continue on into the clients WorkspaceOne work as well. This will be supporting already implemented SaaS AirWatch within the environment. It supports around 2400 users ranging in devices.
- Deep knowledge with VDI / AirWatch / WorkspaceOne with experience in architecting / designing / implementing AirWatch at enterprise levels of over 2400 users, some with multiple devices ( this role is higher than an MDM admin/support individual)
- Liaise with Clients business units and VMWare consultants for installations, deployments and troubleshooting of new AirWatch releases and also evaluate new OS mobile device releases for iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Assist with configuration and proper set up of AirWatch and WorkspaceONE to ensure proper communication with a planned Exchange 2016 migration
- Respond to requests from internal and authorized external business units in a timely manner
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Must have Horizon Air.
925-361 -2007 Work