Jboss Fuse/ESB Fuse Developer Lead
Duration 6 months+
Job Description (Requirements/Job Duties):
- IT Common Services is seeking an experienced software developer to help move the Integration Solutions organization into the second century. We are looking for a passionate Software Developers to create, own, and continuously improve strategic and tactical plans for the Software Development environment. You will help to define the best practices and improved processes that will be used in your daily operations. You will work with internal customers, and interacting with other developers, to deliver products that meet business requirements.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Design and implement applications using API, SOA, and Microservices architectures.
- Willingness to contribute to the development of the methodology and software development discipline, interest and passion for coaching and growing talent within the team.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Technical Bachelor's degree is defined as four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- 3+ years of experience developing with Java.
- Experience with XML.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with JBOSS fuse, WebLogic, WebSphere support.
- SOA: ESB (JBoss Fuse), BPEL, Services (SOAP, RESTFUL), WSDL, XSD, UDDI, XML, WS-*, WS-Basic Profiles, XML Spy, Camel
- Cloud Technologies: PCF, OpenShift, BlueMix, Spring Boot, Containers, Kubernetes, Kafka, NoSql
- Micro Service: Design and architecture knowledge
- API Management: Apigee, API Connect
- Mobile: Backbone.js, JQuery, NodeJS, Angular, CSS3, HTML5
- Tools & Utils: JDK, J2SE, J2EE, JUnit, JTest, Eclipse, JDeveloper, Java, Ant, Unix Tools (vi, awk, sed), Maven, SOAPUI, GitLab, Jenkins Nexus
- Security: Authentication, authorization, identity propagation, message encryption, web service security, message integrity, PKI
- Experience in methodology-based development, including agile and waterfall.
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Versatile to work on multiple technologies
925-361 -2007 Work