The SAP Solutions Architect provides leadership and functional and technical support for various business units utilizing the SAP platform. The Solutions Architect – SAP Order Management and Pricing supports the SAP Order to Cash and Salesforce.com integration areas and systems through the design and implementation of existing and new business functionalities
Education and Required Skills
- Leads, participates or coordinates end-to-end execution of Order Management solutions, related projects and technology implementations. Introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
- Provides subject matter expert solutions and hands on management of configuration. Can study 2-3 different instances of SAP and define integration scope.
- Defines systems strategy, develops systems requirements, designs and prototypes, testing and training. Defines support procedures.
- Provides process expertise and solutions in Service Orders, Invoicing, Pricing, Contracts, Cash Application, among others and integration with Salesforce
- Understands business processes, systems configuration, enhancements and data or enables related processes.
- Works with business counterparts on delivering solutions based on Best Practices, business processes and SAP expertise. Analyzes business requirements and translates them into design.
- Leads multiple design activities, from requirement analysis to systems, application and process design specifications, implementation and support.
- Provides expertise for the estimation and financial analysis of projects.
- Creates documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementation and support of SAP SD services
- Position Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Technology or MBA
- SAP Certification is a plus
- At least 7 years of SAP SD/OTC/CRM experience with progressive responsibility and influence.
- At least 4 full cycles SAP implementation projects with hand-on project experience designing, testing and implementing OTC and CRM Solutions
- Deep knowledge working with Pricing, with an emphasis on Service Based Companies, Saleforce.com integration, International Sales and Invoicing, Intercompany
- Experienced working on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
Technical Recruiter | MatchPoint Solutions | Cell 925 829 4621 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me on LinkedIn: