Systems Engineer – Windows (685764)
Client is seeking a Windows Engineer with an emphasis in Active Directory (AD) administration and Azure Active Directory (AAD) to support our Office 365 Cloud implementation. The Windows Engineer will provide Level 3 support for identity issues as well as other initiatives to improve our authentication/authorization security. This individual manages, maintains, supports, troubleshoots and optimizes the Active Directory environment and suggests adjustments and new system designs for future needs. The AD/AAD Engineer ensures our Active Directory environments are in compliance with Toyota Motors North America policies and procedures.
o Azure AD
- Level 3 telephone, e-mail and on-site problem diagnosis and resolution of Windows platform issues including but not limited to:
o Azure RMS
o Azure Active Directory Connect
o Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
o Active Directory
o Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
o Proxy and firewall
- Administer Microsoft Azure and Office365D portals.
- Enhance monitoring and security of AD and AAD.
- Interface with the Microsoft Office 365 cloud as it relates to Active Directory.
- Provide support for Windows platform projects.
- Develop documentation on processes and procedures.
- Participate in design sessions for project initiatives where Active Directory expertise is needed
- Review Active Directory configurations and make recommendations.
- Respond to requests from internal and authorized external business units in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Interface with R&D and North American Manufacturing Companies (NAMCs) to resolve issues.
- Evaluate and provide guidance for Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to optimize the AD environment
- Advanced PowerShell skills
- Five years of Active Directory administration and support.
- Three years of experience with Azure AD, Cloud App Security, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, and Advanced Threat Analytics.
- Three years of experience with Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS).
- Three years of experience with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM).
- Experience Windows server 2012/2016 installation and maintenance
- Excellent teamwork, time-management, documentation and organizational skills.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary and assigned by management
- MCSE Professional Certification preferred + minimum four years of relevant work experience with Windows platform.
- Microsoft Office 365 MCSA certification a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.