MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
· Recent Grad with a strong educational background in Cyber Security or Identity and Access Management.
· Master’s Degree or pursuing a Master’s Degree in Cyber Security or Identity and Access Management.
· Understanding of IAM and Cyber Security as it relates to market trends and future state. - (What have been the trends in the last 5-years and where is the market heading)
· Strong MS-Excel (Level 3- expert).
· Excellent Communication 10/10.
· Great attitude and willing to learn.
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, firewalls or Endpoint security a plus.
· Understanding and experience on ITIL frame work. Foundation certification preferred.
· Proven expertise in Identity & Access Management projects as a technical/business systems analyst
· Ability to manage a business population with varying levels of understanding on Identity & Access Management
· Hands on experience in working on SailPoint IIQ platform and its implementation.
· Good understanding of Amazon AWS cloud environment terminology and capabilities
· Work experience in dealing with a global (onshore/near shore/offshore) implementation team
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Strong understanding and working experience on ITIL framework.