L2 Support Tech Deskside Support
- The Level 2 Technical Support technician is responsible for refresh of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Responsible for local coordination and installation for Windows 10 desktops and laptops. Perform these installations manually if necessary, but using SCCM by default.
- Responsible for maintaining a standard image provided by the Corporate office on user laptops, desktops and peripheral devices which may include smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Responsible for receiving hardware, hardware disposal and software license tracking.
- Requires frequent interface with the user community.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Basic understanding of Active Directory, and Microsoft’s Application Compatibility Toolkit.
- Basic understanding of router and switch operations, and configuration
- Experience with network backup and restore functions
- Experience using the remote control features of Microsoft’s SCCM a plus.
- Familiarity with Outlook a plus. MCSE and other certifications a plus.
- Candidate must have good communication skills.