Candidates will be responsible for the analysis of business, engineering, and scientific problems, and the documentation and development of well-defined methods, procedures, and programs in the delivery of practical systems solutions. Should have experience with hands-on Java development. This includes detailed software design, developing code with unit tests to implement the design, correcting flaws based on requirements testing, and integrating the applications.
- Job Description (Requirements/Job Duties):
As an engineering consultant, you will work at client sites in a co-development environment with client teams.
- Skill Set (Qualifications)
- A minimum of 5 years of recent professional experience using Java.
- Experienced working in an Agile Environment- Very Important
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with web enabled application development and client and/or server development using Java.
- Proven development experience using SQL.
- Experience with the automated build process, unit testing, source code analysis tools, HTML and web scripting languages.
- Experience under formal software development processes.
- Experience with multiple platform environments, including UNIX/Linux and Windows Server (any version)
- Proven ability to produce quality documents using a variety of media, text and tools with a minimum of errors.
- Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical requirements.
- Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Travel possible up to 20% to support project initiation, quarterly reviews and other activities
- Preferred Skills: Experience with Service Oriented Architecture technologies and/or implementations.
MatchPoint Solutions | Office 310-961-4644| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org