Job Title: Sr. Project Coordinator / Associate Project Manager
Location: Merced, CA
Duration: 12+ Months with (extension very likely)
- This is potentially a long-term (1+ year) assignment in Merced, CA, with the ability to work from home one day per week. We're looking for this contractor to start ASAP. This position will have a review at 90-days into the contract to see if the 'fit' with our team has been successful.
- In particular, we are looking for an experienced PM or PC who can work autonomously, supervise a team of 2 Business Analysts and up to 5 Student Workers, and keep 10-15 projects (large and small) 100% up-to-date.
- In an org-chart sense, this person reports to the Chief Procurement Officer. On a day-to-day basis, (s)he will report to the Senior Manager of Supply Chain Solutions.
- Drafting, implementing, and daily hands-on management of a cross section of large, medium, and small projects from genesis to completion.
- To succeed in role, they must have a natural analytical way of thinking, be highly efficient at task prioritization and time management, handle dozens of details per day with total accuracy, and be able to engage with users across all levels of the organization.
- The ability to coolly manage, drive, and deliver up to 10-15 simultaneous projects is a requirement.”
MatchPoint Solutions | Office 310-961-4644| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org