Job Title: Sr Project Manager - Web project
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 9-12 months
- This person will be supporting Customer Web projects related to the Wild Fires
- This person will drive the process and will need to navigate through the “Client” to push projects forward
- This person will be working with UX Designers who make the website look great and compliant, Testers who will test on tables phones, etc., as well as working with front and backend development teams. (The website is Responsive and there is integration with backend system)
- Web project experience is a MUST
- This person should have experience working with development teams (UX Designers, Testers, Front and Backend Developers)
- Experience with Waterfall Methodology
- Sr Project Manager experience (8-10+ years of experience)
- PM Tools used at “Client” – MS Project and PPMC. Other internal “Client” tools that they are okay with training this person on as well.
- The environment is collaborative; however this person should also be directive and be a driver of the project.
- The team looks to this PM to put things in order
- Manager has seen resumes of people who have been a part of a project but hasn’t been the main person responsible for driving a project. We are looking for someone who has been the main person responsible for driving a project.
- Targeting a start date of mid-December 2018.
925-361 -2007 Work