The Analytics and Testing Product Management team is looking for a key testing subject matter specialist with experience in owning a Site and App Testing implementation end to end and can deliver meaningful client experiences and business growth.
This position requires a background in A/B & MVT Testing, CRM, and some experience in Personalization with experience in omni-channel retail. The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership and influence with the ability to communicate a clear optimization & targeting vision. This position is a highly visible role across marketing, personalization, product management, IT, business, and UX.
- Partner closely with key cross-functional teams across the enterprise to identify testing & targeting and CRM growth opportunities to impact our overarching enterprise and product roadmap initiatives
- Participate in daily scrum duties, such as sprint planning, Target campaign creation, overseeing of campaigns through their life cycle, user acceptance testing of user stories, and bug creation/validation
- Collaborate with tech and QA teams in order to answer technical questions from those teams and make sure business use cases are executed correctly with the release of new testing functionality
- Facilitate the creation of KPIs to measure success of individual campaigns as well as success for overall program
- Set up new campaigns in Target and validate test experiences end-to-end with expected audiences
- Launch and monitor test through the lifecycle of the campaign
Other desired skills & experience
- 3+ years of experience owning the implementation of Optimization programs with a successful track record and some emphasis in knowledge of CRM and personalization strategies.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with and strong working knowledge of A/B, MVT, targeting and testing methodology and tools, especially Adobe Target (and some Adobe Analytics experience would be a plus)
- Strong understanding around segmentation and targeting strategies
- Working knowledge of profile scripts in Target
- Experience building customer attributes in Adobe Marketing Cloud (Adobe Experience Cloud)
- Compelling storyteller with experience communicating concepts and ideas to leadership, product, IT, and business teams
- Leader with communication and negotiation skills and the ability to partner with business, product, and technical teams
- Motivated self-starter, with an ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to operate autonomously
- Proven multi-tasking skills with ability to prioritize, meet critical deadlines while maintaining strong relationships with internal teams and vendor partners
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and needs
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver, and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of basic statistics and hypothesis testing
- Experience with Adobe Campaign a big plus
- Experience with recommendation engines (Target, Certona), and Audience Manager a plus
Technical Recruiter | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925- 829-4607 | Email email@example.com