Cyber security Engineer
Location: San Ramon, Concord, Fairfield, San Francisco, or Sacramento area (CA)
Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension or CTH so candidates MUST BE eligible to convert FTE without sponsorship)
Required Skills (in order of importance)
- QRadar – It is already set up and implemented.This person will need to work on troubleshooting if there are issues, from an application support perspective.
- Tenable – This is a program that scans all electronic equipment and is supposed to find vulnerabilities. Sometimes this will crash machines so need someone who can troubleshoot this. Doesn’t happen often but will need experience doing this for when it does come up.
- Palo Alto Network TRAPS – Infrastructure is already set up. This isn’t as important because they can teach it but good to have some troubleshooting experience.
- Tripwire – This is a scanning tool for compliance and if results aren’t positive or scan didn’t complete, this person will need to do troubleshooting. This team does NOT remediate. Interface perspective... troubleshooting when scans fail.
Other Required Skills
- Linux/Windows background
- -Administration of Linux (a few years of experience is okay – RedHat preferably)
- -Administration of Windows (2008 and 2012 server)
- (Equal amount of Windows and Linux administration so needs to have worked on both)
- Basic Scripting experience required for daily task or product automation – (Korn Shell or Bash Shell)
- Willingness to learn
MatchPoint Solutions | Office 310-961-4644| Email: email@example.com