||Cloud Software Engineer (Container Orchestration/Kubernetes)
Open Platform Engineering team deploys various open source hosting platform for mission critical systems applications. We are looking for an individual who can be part of an energetic team to advise on design and architecture of Kubernetes based container management infrastructure. We will rely on the individual’s input to create an ecosystem that application developers can leverage to automate build and deployment of their applications. Some responsibilities include:
- Design, engineer, implement and operate the Container Platform built on public cloud with Kubernetes.
- Identify, evaluate and implement the Container ecosystem tools for security, operations and development support.
- Responsible for scalability, availability, reliability and efficiency of the platform.
- Collaborate with the engineering community, increase engineering velocity and influence the container management platform strategy direction.
- Identify opportunities for self- service and automation to enable optimized workflow.
- Manage and execute platform software upgrades to stay current with industry standards or contract requirements
- Support technical escalations and work with different teams to identify technical solution.
- Create and document technical processes which could be followed by support teams.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Cloud services on AZURE , AWS or GCP
- Deep expertise and understanding of kubernetes, container principles and best practices.
- Deep expertise troubleshooting complex distributed systems
- Understanding of cloud native technologies like Prometheus, Kubernetes and RDS
- Experience working with Information Security teams to adopt security best practices like least privilege policy, Zero-Trust policies etc.
- Experience developing complex system automation/scripting, including system integration and monitoring.
- Working knowledge of Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or Salt
- Familiarity with open source configuration, orchestration, and CI/CD tools
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP and Unix networking, Linux kernel performance
- Minimum 6 years hands on operational responsibility for atleast 6 years.
- Hands on experience with deploying open source platforms on various popular linux distribution : Ubuntu, CentOS, OEL, etc..
- Minimum 6 years of experience in DNS, SSL Certs, Firewall, Load Balancers and SAML/SSO.
- Minimum 6+years hands on experience in shell scripting multiple automation workflows.
- Strong analytical and problem solving.
- Detail oriented individual with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrable experience working in fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Thanks & Regards
MatchPoint Solutions | 6690 Amador Plaza Rd. Suite 225 | Dublin, CA 94568
Phone: 925-452-6584 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web URL: www.matchps.com