- This position is on a project team focused on building Linux servers and supporting application teams with configuration through the project lifecycle.
- Duties will include but are not limited to installing RHEL OS, working with applications teams to install apps, changing permissions, and validation and compliance (before go live).
- Experience with RHEL 7.4 and 7.5... RHEL 6 experience is a PLUS
- Configuring OS to application specifications.
- Installing and configuring internal tools (Such as security tools, backup, etc) and providing system administration support to application needs.
- The OS and respective patches are installed via RedHat Satellite so basic knowledge on Satellite use is MANDATORY.
- The resource should have good communication skills as they work with PMs, Application Admins and other peers.
- It is preferred that this candidate meet our strict NERC compliance rules.
- Knowledge on other OS’s is a PLUS
- Scripting skills is a PLUS
Thanks & Regards
MatchPoint Solutions | 6690 Amador Plaza Rd. Suite 225 | Dublin, CA 94568
Phone: 925-452-6584 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web URL: www.matchps.com