Sr. Project Manager
Duration: 9 months
Location: San Francisco, CA (no remote option but non-local candidates are okay as long as they are willing to relocate)
Interview in the next few days, December 1st start date. There will be 2 rounds of interviews (video WebEx is fine for both interviews, however local is preferred)
- Attention to detail, a driver of the project, exquisite follow up, firm understanding of the entire project
- Personality is key as mentioned above. Someone who doesn’t need their hand held and with a head down mentality.
- Data focused Project Manager, understanding the data, normalizing the data, data driven background
- Strong PM experience, with SaaS tool and application dev PM experience preferred
- Strong PM background, handling cost, scheduling, managing the team, time management, budgeting
- This is an application team not infrastructure, so a PM that has managed an applications team
- Ability to provide good reporting, status updates, provide PowerPoints when needed of updates on project, strong documentation and communication skills, very high-profile project
- PMP not required but a PLUS
- Managing Contractor for Application Development / Package Configuration
- Onboarding contractor resources
- Defining Scope and Requirements
- Developing Work Plan and updating as project progresses
- Determining what “Client” resources are needed to support the project
Gain commitment of their supervisor.
- Reporting weekly status, attending status meetings
- Scheduling analysis / troubleshooting meetings, documenting meetings, follow up.
- Reporting and recording risks and issues. Escalations.
- Routing deliverables for approvals in EDRS.
- Developing key communications
- Experience with Change Management - Business procedures and changing people’s jobs.
- Experience with Training – Creating Job Aids and WBT’s
- Experience with TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) a plus.
Technical Recruiting Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org