Sr. IAM Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco, Ca.
Duration: 3+ months
The Sr. Identity and Access Management (IAM) Business Analyst is a key member within the Identity and Access Management team. This role is a subject matter expert who, through project engagements and collaboration with business and technology partners, as well as third party vendors, engineers the IAM platforms for the enterprise.
The position will support ongoing Oracle Identity and Access Management (IAM) Projects as a Sr. Identity and Access Management (IAM) Business Analyst. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Defines and document business and technical requirements for OIM integrations, including requirements for establishing roles, entitlements and access definitions, defining the provisioning lifecycle processes, user account lifecycle processes, reconciliation, certification, birthright provisioning, and deprovisioning processes.
- Conduct business process and data analysis to derive Role-based access control (RBAC) matrix for IAM solutions.
- Work with IAM Operations analysts to implement and automate RBAC processes.
- Define, facilitate, and drive periodic access reviews, certifications, carious attestation processes.
- Periodically evaluate IAM processes and security controls to ensure compliance with standards.
- Review IAM reports and investigate possible process exceptions, updates, and maintain functional requirements document.
- Develop business-relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Identity Management processes.
- Clearly articulate technical IAM components such as target systems, IAM Technical Standards, various connector methods, SCIM connectors, Access Policies, Scheduled Jobs, Event triggers etc..
- Develop test plans, scripts and execute test scripts based on business and functional requirements.
- Creates test data and users in various system environments to support testing automation
- Work collaboratively with team members to clarify user stories and changes.
- Experience documenting technical design, business requirements, user stories, use cases, requirement traceability matrix, functional specifications, system requirements and test cases for connecting applications.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management technologies (access management, authentication, authorization, directory services, identity management)
- Have demonstrable capabilities of building and executing automation tests in CI/CD orchestrator environment. Working knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using multiple frameworks from Junit, Selenium, Maven, JMeter.
- Experience with Services based Integration (i.e. REST) of role-based access control, Active Directory, LDAP, Single Sign-On, End-User provisioning, identity and access governance, and identity data synchronization services with existing applications and systems.
- Proficient in one or more software development / scripting technologies; .NET, VB, Java, Python, Ruby, JSON, etc.
- Excellent documentation, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on identity provisioning development skills in Blueprism
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Jenkins, Git)
- Strong experience in business Analysis, Process improvement
- Ability to merge technology & process
Technical Recruiting Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com