PingFederate Solution Engineer (expert level)
(local is preferred but open to relocation), manager is flexible
- 6+ month Contract or C2H possibility
- Location: San Francisco, Ca.
- Interview Process: interview in person preferred but not required
*Need strong Ping Federate experience, need to have done this work, not just have knowledge.
PingFederate is a federation server that provides identity management, web single sign-on and API security on your own premises.
- Specialized in PingFederate
- Expert level skill set in PingFederate
- Supporting Change Management process by filling in change requests and attend Change Advisory Board meetings to explain the change and seek for approval.
- Need to know how to implement changes and updates in following products: PingFederate, Ping Access, SiteMinder, ODSEE (Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition)
- Strong Knowledge in UNIX/Linux environment – Experience administering Unix/Linux
- Familiar with MySQL database would be a strong plus. – Some of the changes this person will be implementing will be in MySQL
- OAUTHOIDC , OGNL (like a scripting language, it’s an expression)
- Strong documentation skills, verbal, written communication
Technical Recruiting Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org