- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & written)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
Job Description (iOS):
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in application Design and Development on iOS platform
- Understanding of Mobile best practices for application development.
- Must possess extensive programming knowledge of Xcode and Objective-C, Swift.
- Should Have published at least 3 iOS apps in the app store.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core location, View Controllers and various kits (UIKit, MapKit etc.)
- Strong knowledge of memory management, multi-threading, ARC in Objective-C.
- Must have knowledge of SQLite and core data
- Understanding of XML, JSON, HTTP, SOAP, Web Service.
- Experience with third-party libraries and API.
- Sound knowledge of iOS application architecture and UI best practices
- Worked on Auto layout and size classes.
- Worked on Payment gateways.
- Worked on Core Bluetooth and BLE devices.
- Strong understanding of React Native
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience with Configuration management tools, Git based repositories
- Hands on experience with continuous integration.
- Experience with hybrid applications