MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
The role of the Incident Management Analyst is to be responsible for Incident and Major Incident activities including identifying, analyzing the Incident processes and executing on Major Incident Management.
· Maintaining an effective Incident Management Process
· Oversee the day-to-day activity within the Incident and Major Incident Processes
· Recommend process improvement to the Incident Management functions
· Assist with the design/improvement of incident management processes and procedures
· Proactively identify and suggest improvement areas.
· Provide training and guidance to new department team members to facilitate knowledge sharing and cross training
· Support internal or external audit requests
· Translate the business and user requirements into system requirements.
· Knowledge and understanding of Industry Standard or Best Practices within the ITIL processes
· Experience in ITIL Incident and Major Incident Management
· Practical experience in ITIL service management functions and processes
· Prior hands on experience creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
· Experience performing Major Incident Management
Skills and Certifications required:
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· ITIL Foundation certification
· Highly motivated self-starter
· Adapt at working in highly matrixed cross functional teams