||Principal Voice Engineer
- Work collaboratively with customer to define a functional design. Specifically developing dial plans, system redundancy, Site high availability features, gateways and carrier services, voice mail, QoS, etc.
- Solution implementation specifics and planning, migrations, etc.
- Document requirements for test plans and customer acceptance
- Oversee as well as build, configure, and / or upgrade new or existing system components to meet functional requirements
- Perform peer reviews as required
- Provide project status on a regular basis to project manager or coordinator
- Provide leadership and work delegation to less-senior members of the project team
- Create project deliverables including "as built” documents, design summaries, migration plans, and Visio diagrams as appropriate.
- Provide admin training to customers on provisioning and system maintenance
Must have demonstrable design, deployment, administration, configuration, integration, maintenance, and troubleshooting experience with unified communications equipment and software, with a high emphasis on hands-on design and implementation experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience implementing Cisco Unified communications manager and Unity Connection
- Proficient in design, build and configuration of:
- Unity Connection
- Emergency Responder
- Gateways (MGCP, SIP, etc.)
- Router and switch based QoS
- Optionally but strongly desired:
- Contact Center Express/Enterprise (UCCX/UCCE)
- CCVP or CCNP-Voice required
- CCIE would is desirable