MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Duration: 6 months RTH
Location: Bothel or Redmond, WA
• Identifies best practices for Cloud operations and presents solutions and options for clients.
• Evaluates, recommends and selects appropriate hardware and software for the Cloud environment.
• Evaluates security gaps and operational functionality of the architecture and processes and provides effective solutions that bridge gaps and provide confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems.
• Undertakes the cloud capacity planning, analysis and engineering design changes.
• Updates or creates documentation in collaboration with others from within or across teams.
• Proactively automates processes and routine tasks in PowerShell (preferred), VBScript, Python.
• Updates/creates system documentation which may affect multiple teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer sciences or related, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• 4 years of directly relevant experience specifically IT technologies such as Windows and Linux OSs, firewalls, routing, and load balancers.
• 2 years of operational quality advanced PowerShell scripting
• 2 years of hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure and networking components in an enterprise level environment.
• Direct hands-on experience configuring and making changes to industry leading routing and firewall appliances in an enterprise production environment
• Knowledge of network architecture and design, network security and client/server security.
• Familiar with NIST security policy and ability to review against security architecture technical requirements.
• Experience documenting as-built, data flow diagrams, and technical instructions.
• Solid knowledge of and experience with secure web architectures, tools and processes.
• Large operations experience (2000+ servers) in Multi-forest AD domains.
• Experience with Azure Cloud Services.
• Experience writing in Java and Python.
• Hybrid and multi-cloud experience.
• Very strong computer networking skills (TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc.) and understanding of networking protocols.
• Experience with regulatory compliance efforts such as PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, or NERC/CIP.
• Understands infrastructure monitoring and logging for performance, security and configuration compliance.
• Knowledge of securing Linux/Unix and Windows systems.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org