- 5+ years supporting advanced wireless deployments and experience with various network infrastructure products, as well as advanced TCP/IP networking concepts
- An in-depth understanding of both wireless and wired network technology is essential with expert knowledge of all 802.11 (a,b,g,n) wireless networking
- specific experiences in WLAN Intrusion detection, Performance analysis and advanced Design Experience translating business requirements into functional/technical specifications
- Support engineering efforts to design and deploy core wireless infrastructure.
- Promote system reliability and efficiency by implementing improved monitoring and detection of faults and performance degradation throughout the environment.
- Evaluating, developing, and implementing hardware and software solutions to ensure data and system integrity.
- Ability to design, implement and troubleshoot enterprise class secures WLAN solutions with enterprise level global/Campus scope and scale.
- Required to provide guidance and solutions development and implementation for (SME) in 802.11.
- 7+ years of relevant Wireless, Engineering or IT work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in wireless industry, related to any of the CDMA, GSM, UMTS, LTE and 5G technologies
- Solid understanding of Wireless Core Network Architecture and Radio Access Network.
- Solid understanding of data communication principles, including OSI and TCP/IP protocol models, including network security for both wireless and wireline networks.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org