MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Please note: this particular L3 resource will be dedicated only to Project-based work. Projects will vary in size, scope and duration. This L3 will be likely working with multiple groups at the same time within the TMNA-IS business unit here in Saline. There will be a need for this role in an ongoing capacity. It is imperative that the person hired for this role be willing and ready to adapt to a fast-paced, multi-tasking type of role. They will not be "silo-ed" into 1 particular area of IT. They may be working on a refresh project with site services and at the same time working on an upgrade project for VUDBS at the same time working with the security group on a task. Please make this clear to candidates as they are applying and BEFORE they are submitted to this role.
· CCNA Preferred
· Ability to troubleshoot Cisco Network Servers and Switches
· Responsible for local coordination, installation and ongoing support of various computer systems.
· Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, SCCM, Windows 7 & 10.
· Candidate will be required to setup and configure desktop and laptop equipment (HP and Lenovo) with Windows 7 and 10. Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required.
· Strong knowledge in installation and configuration of LAN/WAN Cabling (copper, fiber), telecommunications (PBX, Voice Mail) and Video Conferencing. Candidate will be required to install and configure switches (Cisco), install and setup multi-point videoconference equipment.
· Strong Project Management skills a plus. Requires the ability to create and manage project activity. Ability to take direction as well as being a “self-starter”.
· Candidate should be able to work under pressure. Level 3 Support Technician has responsibility for computer room, servers, switches, network hub and cell cabinets, and Video Conference equipment all of which have production impact and require immediate response / resolution.
· Candidate will work directly with Administrative Staff to identify issues and develop/implement countermeasures.
· Strong proficiency in written/verbal communication skills.
· Team player with ability to multi-task, follow direction, and learn quickly.
· Provide 24 hour on-call coverage as needed.