BlueCoat Proxy Engineer
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Duraction: 12 months
- Minimum of six (6) years of combined experience implementing technical consulting engagements including strategy development, solution design, IT, security, business process assessments and organizational design
- Experience in a variety of cyber security technologies, especially Symantec’s Blue Coat Proxy products
- Proficient in the architecture, design and deployment of these BlueCoat Product solutions: Advance Secure Gateway (ASG/SG) Proxies, Management Center Reporter, and Web Security Services
- Understanding of various proxy authentication methods with relation to a domain environment
- Competency in reporting issues, anomalies and problems through proper channels (i.e., account management, technical support)
- Experience documenting migration process, test, and validation criteria.
- Experience with other various IT technologies: SNMP, Syslog, PKI, HSM, VPN
- Experience leading root cause analysis and troubleshooting effort for production deployment
- Ability to configure policy rules, authentication, ICAP options, ensure logging (Splunk) and reporting requirements are met.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Performs other duties relevant to deployment and security operations as assigned
- Deploy Blue Coat product solutions throughout the enterprise and function as the primary Blue Coat resource on the network security team
- Product implementation, enhancement, and integration of Blue Coat products
- Deploy new sites based off the existing designs and proof of concept in production at other locations
- Leads assessment, design and technical implementation activities related to the Blue Coat product platforms
- Review and document current BlueCoat specifications, policies and rules.
- Designs and implements pilot and production architecture given success criteria
- Defines, creates, and maintains proxy policies
- Identify required Firewall change requirements, network placement and tie-ins.
- Executes SSL Interception with an integrated internal PKI environment
- SNMP configuration for alerting and monitoring.
- Executes production deployment criteria to complete a job
- Provides incident status reports as required
- Work with an extended on-site and off-site team to develop and maintain a solid network security infrastructure for enterprise clients.
- Function as a liaison between the client and Symantec Support
- Effective inter-team communication to efficiently achieve organizational IT goals and performance benchmarks in a timely manner
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org