MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
LOCATION - San Francisco, CA
DURATION - 12 months, possible extension to 24 months
The Developer will be responsible for the following:
1. Maintenance, optimization and governed enhancements to the local data environment, on several SQL servers
2. Resolving abends and job failures of SSIS packages local SQL servers
3. Developing and changing existing ETL, in stored procedures, FTP and SSIS packages
4. Validation and monitoring of ETL feeds
5. Responding to update issues from vendors into the data environment
6. Enhancements to support data needs for Tableau dashboards
7. Maintenance of data infrastructure for MediCal Waiver and other regulatory mandates
8. Maintenance of data infrastructure for Meaningful Use and hospital quality measures
9. Development for migration or archiving of data in current systems to prepare for convergence into new EHR
At least 5 years of experience with SQL, creating/monitoring SSIS packages, developing stored procedures and validating data sources
Able to communicate well to both technical and non-technical audience regarding reporting specifications and definitions. Experience with healthcare data and complex health records from different clinical applications. Experience with healthcare regulations and patient care outcomes.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com