Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6+ months (could extend to 24 months)
- Participate in the full software development life cycle - from design though deployment
- Develop, maintain and update templates, LiveSite components, Sites and Workflows Support and maintain deployed applications and Teamsite environments
- Maintain technical documentation Setup and configure OpenDeploy servers
- Ability to build a fully responsive and accessible front-end UI web sites independently through all stages of development. This includes working with a graphic designer in the beginning stages of development to the completed web site.
- Bachelors degree - in science, computers, information technology or engineering 4+ years of experience in Interwoven products , particularly 7.x Extensive experience with Interwoven TeamSite, LiveSite and OpenDeploy;
- Knowledge of best practices and design patterns.
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience in design and development of web based Java/J2EE applications using Object-oriented technologies Working knowledge of developing web applications in eclipse or RAD IDEs Working knowledge of unix/Solaris/AIX environment
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org