Lightning UI Developer
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 3+ months
The Salesforce.com Lightning User Interface Developer will perform design and development tasks of multi-layered solutions across the product portfolio. A successful candidate will be able to communicate well with the product stakeholders who will have varying levels of technical abilities, and able to work within teams or independently within a fast paced dynamic environment.
- This entire team only works on salesforce – within salesforce they are building an application to proactively inform customers of an upcoming outage of electricity. This person has to build the UI in lightning for this application – this application will be accessed via both Mobile and Desktop.
- Minimum of seven to ten years professional work experience
- 3+ years of Lightning UI development and Lightning component experience
- Project experience in implementing Salesforce Customer or Partner Lightning communities
- Minimum 3+ years of complex SFDC Apex and Visual Force Page development experience, with strong expertise in at least one of the following areas/modules:
- Custom Object development
- Service Cloud
- Implementing Data Security
- Ability to make appropriate decisions of building versus using existing Lightning components
- Experience in rapid prototyping, designing and developing applications using Force.com
- UI Development within Salesforce leveraging Visualforce pages
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and adhering to coding standards and developing well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality code on-time
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Strong background in Products and Product Development
In addition, successful Salesforce Lightning UI developers will have the following preferred background:
- Ability to work within teams or independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience working in a Product Development environment
- Salesforce certifications are a plus:
- Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities / Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com