MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Big Data Architect/Engineer
Locations: San Francisco, CA (Prefer local candidates)
Duration: 6 months
• Design, lead, and implement Data Lake in AWS, with potential to grow across different cloud providers
• Design, lead, and implement the ingestion of data for the proposed Data Lake
• Provide the right level of security and performance for each component and as an aggregate
• Deep experience with large data sets and managing deltas
• Experience across multiple big data platforms (Hadoop, Hortonworks, MapR, Cloudera, AWS, GCP, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience
Big data is collected from several data sources – when the data comes in there is no structured format… All data is dumped and collecting in one place and that is a Data Lake. This person builds these pipelines.. creating API’s or one to one connections. Gigabytes and terabytes and data coming in… do they want real time data or batch processes at night.. Separating items on how they are is a data mark – making sense of data lake. When all data is here, they make sense of the data. MapR- manageable units that can be processed – reducing chunks of data.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org