|Top Skills: 1. Citrix 2. Windows 3. Exchange 4. Storage (Nimble, Dell, IBM)
- Performs annual evaluations for direct reports.
- Organizes and delegates as needed, daily, weekly or periodic work assignments.
- Supervises staff and performs personnel functions including hiring, training, mentoring. Conducts disciplinary actions when indicated, provides counseling and feedback as needed.
- Plans and implements architectural improvements to the current enterprise server or storage infrastructure. Oversees all technical operations of server/storage related services. Completes all server/storage projects within the specified time frame. Reviews all service requests related to servers and virtualization/storage and backups.
- Troubleshoots and maintains multiple Windows Servers, Mainframe connectivity, AS/400 connectivity, Unix connectivity, SNA gateways, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Servers, ZENWorks, Citrix, Microsoft System Center, VMware, Backup, Firewalls, proxy servers, VPN connectivity, Telephone and Data Network for direct reports. Determines server problems within four hours 99% of the time. Remains current and install updates and patches on all equipment. Available 7x24 for support issues that need to be escalated beyond the analyst on duty (except when on PTO). Calls the vendor/ partner to report all broken equipment or software and help resolve any problems.
- Writes server and virtualization/storage and backup recovery documentation. Creates documentation and in-service staff on all new projects.
- Manages internal and external resources, personnel time schedules for agreed-upon projects and coordinate/testing of server/storage equipment/software upgrades before putting into production. Coordinates rollout of all new and upgraded hardware.
- Develops, evaluates and implements workstation/server and workstation/storage and backup recovery standards. Evaluates server and client/storage and related applications for standardization.
- Responsible for diagnostic, preventive maintenance and backup procedures for the enterprise.
- Works with vendors and liaisons to develop future systems for proper system integration.
- Develops, implements and monitors storage/performance. Sets standards and implement tool to facilitate server/storage monitoring.
- Works with ISS Technical Support Team and demonstrates team leadership skills.
- Self-improvement and ongoing education. Recommends server and virtualization/storage related training to provide high-quality support for users.
- Orders phone and network/server and backup recovery related supplies.
- Coordinates with IT Support Technicians to facilitate workstation upgrades and replacements.
- Performs on-call ISS technical support services to provide the hospital with 24 x 7 technical support.
- Ability to work non-standard and extended hours during project implementations.
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com