- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with project sponsors, stakeholders and key systems users.
- Contribute to the Schedule Management, Time Management, Budget Management, Scope Management, Change Control Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Issue Tracking, Estimating and Planning
- Assist users in prioritizing new development projects, enhancement projects for existing systems, and system maintenance requests.
- Work closely with the users and technical teams to ensure that the business requirements are clear and well defined, and that the technical solutions meet the business requirements.
- Assess alternative systems approaches for workability and economic feasibility.
- Estimate staff resource needs for technical resources, user personnel, consultants, and equipment.
- Applied project management methodologies and best practices as directed by senior management or that are most appropriate for the project.
- Direct the efforts of technical resources, including contingent workers, associates and 3rd party vendor staff as appropriate.
- Plan team member work assignments and schedules, and guides and monitors work performance.
- Develop, manage and review project documentation including project plan, budget documentation and status reports
- Communicate project status regularly to IT management and project stakeholders.
- Formalize project activities and guides a project acceptance as a production system.
- Make recommendations regarding project resourcing requirements.
- Participate in RFP development and vendor selection, review and management.
- Fulfill departmental requirements by providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, vacation or education.
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 5 years in project lead and/or management roles in large enterprise environments overseeing small to large teams directly and in matrix managed environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and organizational skills, and the ability to build strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams alike at all levels including senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and guide the efforts of small or large teams to successful project completion
- Ability to lead multiple projects at once, as required, and prioritize appropriately
- Skills with standard project management tools including Clarity, MS Project, MS Office, Visio, and Niku
- Experience with standardized project management methodologies, processes and compliance standards including SDLC, RUP, PMI, CMMI, ISO, Six Sigma, ITIL and SOX
Organization skills, MS office, Communication Skills.
CSM/PMP. Automotive Manufacturing.