Vblock Integration Engineer
- VCE-CIAE (Certified Converged Infrastructure Administration Engineer)
- Advanced knowledge and experience with VMware (Design, Build, Operate)
- Knowledge of Integrated Converged Stack infrastructure (VCE Vblock)
- Knowledge with Large Scale Storage Area Network Systems (Design, Build, Operate) for EMC or NetApp equipment
- Knowledge of IP Networking VPN’s, switching, and routing
- Knowledge of Microsoft File Systems, Operating Systems and Applications
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft OS and Wintel systems
- Systems Engineering background with understanding of Cloud Computing Reference Architecture Compute: Working knowledge of Cisco UCS technologies. Maintain server/blade hardware include failed component replacement. Orchestration experience a plus.
- EMC required
- VMware: VCP 5+ Certified, working knowledge of: scripting (i.e Powershell),Orchestrator, SRM, VCOPS, SMVI, VCAC
- Storage: Advance knowledge of EMC - Storage Area Network arrays and associated storage systems.
- Networking: knowledge and experience with Cisco Network components (switches, routers), with a CISSP, CISCO training 7000/5000/3172/1000
- ITIL v3.0 Foundations certificate
- F5, Citirx, Netapp, and Commvault all nice to have, not required
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Email email@example.com