Mountlake Terrace, WA
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5+ years relevant experience in support & implementation role of supporting large enterprise network infrastructure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
MUST HAVE: HiTrust policies and procedures
- Writing CAP policies within HiTrust
- Working through their implementation and audit
- Cisco ASA firewalls
- Rules and rules clean up on Cisco ASA
- Supports escalated issues; coordinates communications between operations staff; supports staff to resolve complex issues.
- Experience in Cisco Nexus (NX-OS, IOS-XE), Catalyst, Prime Infrastructure technologies.
- Provides periodic environment review and suggests enhancements of services or resiliency of environments.
- Documents environments, processes and procedures to enable support of environments by other team members. (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint and sketches).
- Contributes to and maintains innovation and improvement register to target quality, cost, performance, and reducing risk.
- A plus would be on ISE
Technical Resource Manager | MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755 | Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org