MatchPoint Solutions is for candidates looking for a challenging career in a progressive company. MatchPoint and its clients are always looking for the qualified candidates, hiring directly out of top universities as well as experienced individuals from the industry.
Mid Level Security & Compliance Engineer
* Establish, maintain, and communicate security strategy with the client
* Analyze security threats and propose strategic and tactical mitigation.
* Work with teams across the technology organizations on security related topics.
* Monitor security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems
* Ensure business continuity
* Develop strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
* Serve as primary owner for ongoing security audits.
* Manage vulnerability testing done on behalf of the client
* Perform vulnerability testing when required.
* Manage and drive work related to obtaining and maintaining various security related certifications (i.e. PCI, HIPAA).
* Participate in architecture reviews to represent security concerns.
* Champion and educate the organization about the latest security strategies and technologies
* University degree or equivalent in computer science
* 3+ years’ experience in security-related roles
* Strong customer focus – able to meet the demands of internal and external customers
* Excellent knowledge of web development
* Strong familiarity with common web security exploits and defenses
* Strong influencing and partnering skills
* Strong organizational skills to manage security related remediation across functional teams
* Good system and network level knowledge
* Knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), TÜV SÜD, HIPAA and SOX
* Experience with Enterprise level Security strategies
* Experience with industry standard security tools from vendors like Qualsys, Fortify, WhiteHat Security, and nCircle
* Awareness of current and emerging industry best practices related to security
* Familiarity with native mobile application security concerns
* Flexible and adaptable – capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
* Forms business partnerships that help drive the IT security strategy forward
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Skills: Security strategy, PCI-DSS compliance,Qualsys, Fortify, WhiteHat Security, and nCircle