- Good understanding of all the elements of Information technology to help determine the acceptance of an application/server hardware /network infrastructure before its moved on to production leveraging the ITIL Service Operation practices.Understanding of the auto industry and leveraging the understanding in “decision – making”.Should be able to assess the quality of the IT element considering the applicable components.
- Enhancing the existing standards considering the best practices in the IT industry following Agile practices. Should be able to develop and implement quality programs, including tracking, analyzing and reporting.Should have basic knowledge of reliability, maintainability, and risk management, including key terms and definitions.
- Strategic thinking with strong abilities in relationship management and developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex problems.Should be able to acquire and analyze data using appropriate standard quantitative methods across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
- Should be able to suggest and enhance the quality of operational activities.Should be able to work with several groups ensuring the set standards are met.
- Five or more years in the understanding of IT Infrastructure and Operations support following ITIL practices Two or more years of Project Management experience.
- Experience using SharePoint and ServiceNow is a Plus. Experience in decision making. "Decision-making" is defined as the authority to define, execute, or control projects/processes and to be responsible for the outcome. Bachelor’s degree. An added plus to have ITIL Certification .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The role is more task and project based. The role ensures quality to client production environments and the quality is ensured by following the set standards in various areas of information technology.
- This involves interacting with different groups like the Security, Monitoring, Service desk teams, operational teams, Infrastructure teams and client Managed services Vendor teams.
- Another important aspect of this role is documentation. Our team holds the responsibility to maintain documentation for all the projects/products that we work on.
- He/she should be able to analyze the documents and recommend changes necessary.
- The person should be a quick learner with great attitude.
- This role requires constant follow up , ensuring the required standards are met .
- The person should also have a good -decision making capability to either accept or reject a project/products before a it goes live.